Driven professional with over 12 years of experience in architecting and developing interactive websites, web and mobile applications, and APIs in a team environment. Recently focused on reliability engineering. Has a strong attention to detail and is dedicated to shipping the very best product, on time. A team leader and mentor who is always willing to help others. Strives to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies and is always looking to learn new things.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
B.S., Information Technology — Multimedia Concentration
- Agile Software Development
- JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- RESTful API Design
- Swagger Documentation
AVP, Reliability Engineer
May 2020 – Present
- Focused on improving the reliability of the MySynchrony and CareCredit native (Android and iOS) applications and their underlying APIs.
- Member of the MySynchrony and CareCredit native architectural runway team, working on the system architecture for near-term features.
AVP, Senior Android Engineer
March 2017 – May 2020
- Lead Android engineer for the initial release of the MySynchrony application, focusing on building a reusable library for common API requests.
- Lead Android engineer for a major refactor of the CareCredit application, utilizing the newly built API library.
- Worked with stakeholders in an Agile development environment to deliver business objectives.
- Worked with the API engineering team to architect new services.
- Managed 4 direct reports.
Upper Saddle River, NJ
Senior Software Developer
March 2012 – March 2017
- Lead web developer and team leader for the EarthCam.net and WorkZoneCam.com website development team.
- Lead system architect for the Photography Documentation Services product.
- Spearheaded modern software development initiative, which led to the adaption of community frameworks to speed new developer on-boarding, a responsive web frontend, and a central API for use throughout the system.
- Designed and developed a private RESTful API for Control Center 8.
- Assisted in the high-level architectural design of the Android and iOS apps.
Senior Flash Developer
June 2010 – March 2012
- Team leader and mentor for the Flash development team.
- Designed highly configurable Flash-based camera interface for Work Zone Cam.
May 2007 – June 2010
- Led development of modular Flash components for use on EarthCam.net and EarthCam.com websites.
- Developed innovative web and Flash interfaces for new and existing products.
Saddle Brook, NJ
September 2011 – February 2017
- Provided desktop support services for Windows desktops, macOS laptops, and iPads.
- Installed and configured computer network at both daycare locations.
- Installed and configured security camera systems.
Stump Interactive, LLC
August 2009 – November 2011
- Freelance web and Flash developer.
- Developed modular Flash-based website for Summit MFG, integrating third-party VR library under a tight deadline.
- Developed custom Brightcove Google Analytics tracking plug-in for Endai Worldwide.
- Designed and developed API for Youth Sports Club's iPhone video tutorial app.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
IT Summer Intern – Web Developer
May 2006 – August 2006
- Primary developer for intranet site redesign, incorporating work on standardization and cross-browser compatibility.
IT Summer Intern – Web Developer
May 2005 – August 2005
- Improved and standardized form processing code for internal contact forms.
- Educated multiple business units on the value of enhancing their intranet portal presence and improving adoption.
- Enforced strict quality assurance standards through manual testing as well as automated stress testing.